[THIN] NFuse and Firewall, ALTADDR issue

  • From: "Jonny Tobiassen" <jonny.tobiassen@xxxxxx>
  • To: THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:38:04 +0200

Hello all,

I have a NFuse server in my DMZ zone, wich I need to reach from Internet.
My problem is that I cant change the ALTADDR address on my MF servers,
since it is already pointing to another place (We have a firewall with 4
interfaces).

I then tried to change template.ica from:

[[NFuse_AppName ]]
Address=[NFuse_IPV4Adress]

to:
[[NFuse_AppName ]]
Address=195.x.x.x    <---Correct IP Adress

This didnt work. (Why??)
How can I solve this problem??
I guess it is impossible to have two ALTADDR adresses on a Metaframe
server...

best regards,
tobias

This E-mail has been scanned by ScanMail and is virusfree.