[THIN] NFuse Classic 1.7 and Pocket PC

  • From: Mike Hiester <mmhiester@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, citrixse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:12:02 -0800 (PST)

I have a customer testing XP FR2, NFuse Classic 1.7,
and a Siemens sx56 Pocket PC from ATT (with a GPRS
connection). We have made the required changes to
NFuse to get it to work with Pocket PC, and twesked
the server asnd NFuse according to the ICA GPRS
whitepaper. It works better than I ever expected, and
the customer loves it. They have one final request.
They want a check box on NFuse to save the
credentials. This rollout is for the senior
executives, so they do not want them to have to type
in the user id and password each time. Autocomplete
takes care of this in WIn32 IE, but Pocket IE
apparently doesnt do this. The check box and cookie
works for his Yahoo site and others. Anyone havethe
asp code for NFC to enable this?

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
This Week's Sponsor: New Wyse(R) Expedian(TM)software maximizes your server
capacity--cost-effectively. Now you can dramatically increase the number of
users on a server by as much as 40%--and reduce the number of servers you have
to manage. By optimizing memory usage, Wyse Expedian software allows the
terminal server to support more applications and more concurrentusers. Download
your 30-day free trial today at:
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=US-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewsletterEM