[THIN] Re: NFUSE Issue

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:19:30 -0500

I deleted the MSLicensing folder in the regsitry and that seems to fix part of
it.  The user we are testing with can now run the launch.ica file from his
desktop and it works, but if he runs from the nfuse page, he gets the message,
"client not found".  what could cause the webpage to not find the client?

Thanks,

Michael Boggan