[THIN] NFUSE Classic/forcing an application to start/ repost

  • From: "Jim Strowe" <jstrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 21:45:53 -0500

Ah well, we'll try again.  NFUSE Classic MF XP.  I'm trying to get an
application to automatically start right after (or during)
the application build script runs.  (just like the windows startup group) I
only want to run it once per session.

I've tried, I can't get it to work.  I can add an ica file call inside the
applist.vbs script
but then it asks for authentication again and runs every time the list
refreshes. (which  gets old fast)

Buying NFUSE elite (or whatever it's called this week) is not an option $$.
The only vbs company in town we've talked to have said, "yes we can do it
(maybe) at 3 days of programming at 125/hour.

Has someone done this successfully?  There is no documentation that I've
found except some very minor posts on the Citrix list and it's just not
complete enough to help.

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147