[THIN] Re: My Context Switch Hell!?!?!

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:12:07 -0500

Those alerts are a joke with your hardware. On regular dual Pentium
Compaq dl360 g2, I never had a problem with performance until the
context switches (when it was my bottleneck) reached in the 20-25,000
range.

Change them bro you are fine with your Xeons.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20
RapidApp