[THIN] Multiple Shadowing policies issue

  • From: andy mac <a_r_mc789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:37:25 +0000 (GMT)

I have 2 exisitng shadow policies for our internal staff to shadow our
customers, group A has view only to a group of users via a policy, and group
B has input to another group of users via a different policy. Ive also switched
on the 'enable merging of shadowers' setting on the farm.

The problem I now have is a customer wants to be able to shadow with input his
own users, and those users are already have shadowing applied to them via the
policy for group A, so when I create this new policy, it gives group A input
rights to the users of the new policy that I dont want them to have

Is there any way to get round this ?

Thanks

Andy