[THIN] Re: More CCA questions

  • From: "John Price" <JPrice@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:14:39 -0500

There are a few on the test, mostly with the Load Manager section of the
CMC. One that I remember (because I thought it was a dumb question) was
"How much time does each square represent when scheduling in Load
Manager?" I would think they could have come up with a better question
than that to represent the LM function.

The answer is 15 minutes, btw.

John

>>> emann@xxxxxxxxxxxx 08/22/02 08:38AM >>>

I've come across some exam study guides that are the standard
question/answer format and there is a fair amount of questions about
Load
Manager, something not covered in the MF XPs 1.0 manual.  How heavy on
the
exam are these Load Manager questions?  I didn't read the XPa/XPe
manual
because I didn't think the extra modules not included with XPs would
be
testes as much, but maybe I shoudl go browse those over?

This weeks Sponsor:
ThinPrint
- High resolution, DRIVER FREE PRINTING with no loss of quality in
color.
- Removes print spooling and rendering tasks from your terminal
server.
http://www.thinprint.com