[THIN] Re: More Altiris headaches.

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 04:34:56 -0800 (PST)

I was going to say sounds like PXe is not installed properly.  Once you get up
to speed with altiris you will want the client of every workstation on your
network and wonder how you did without it! It is THE best management tool we
own.
Jim

> wrote:
I've done a full reinstall of Altiris and the PXE service is now behaving.
What's more, my test terminal has seen it and responded accordingly. I may
actually have turned the corner on this one.