[THIN] Mixed mode Vs. New Farm

  • From: Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:10:54 -0400

I'm still trying to decide. Install my new XP servers in mixed mode and give
it the same name as my 1.8 Farm. OR Create a brand new XP farm and migrate
users when its done. The only thing we publish is the desktop. We have a
combination of program neighbor, nfuse, and thin client users.
The 1.8 farm has office 2000, I'm going to put office XP on the Citrix XP
farm.

If I do create a new XP farm will it interfere with the 1.8 farm? They are
on the same subnet.

Thanks,jb