[THIN] Re: Migrating Citrix Farm From NT4 to W2k3

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:16:39 -0400

I moved my farm from 1 W2k domain to another W2K domain. Essentially you
have to make sure you have trust between domains established and Domain
Admins from both domains are Citrix Admins in CMC. Otherwise in Domain
admins in the destination domain are not citrix admins you may lose control
over your farm.

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.