[THIN] Re: Microsoft .NET Framework 2

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:23:06 +0100

That's correct, you modify a config file to make MMC use .Net Framework 1.1.

What I found easier to do was just upgrade the WI version to something
that uses .Net Framework 2.0. This is version 4.5 or above. This works
just fine with a V4 farm, it's just a pain with the Access Console,
and the CMC. The upgraded Access Console didn't seem to like
discovering my V4 farm very much, so I just left the Access Console to
configure WI and do all my admin through the CMC.

Berny