[THIN] Re: MetaFrame 3.0 Ships Today

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:43:18 +0100

when you say generally available, who is it available to..? everyone? or th=
ose with a certain level of mf?

Andrew
--o--

>>> Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 29/04/04 09:30:56 >>>
I think this is one of the bad things about the SA stuff - NFuse / WI
progression is now part of it.

And us non-up-to-date customers don't have access to new versions of WI.

The last officially, generally available version is NFuse 1.71 :-(

Neil

only. If this has come to you in error, please=20
notify the sender immediately and delete this=20
e-mail from your system.
You must take no action based on this, nor must=20
you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents=20
to any person or organisation.
Statements and opinions contained in this email may=20

This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
Emergent delivers end-to-end solutions for private and public sector client=
s. From centralized application management, business continuity, outsourcin=
g, to application development, security, and messaging solutions.
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp=20

This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
From centralized application management, business continuity, outsourcing, to
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp