[THIN] Re: Mapped LJ4300 not picking up tray settings

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:27:58 -0500

I have run into the same issue, I understand it relates to how the
information, such as additional paper trays is added to citrix.

We have found using the PS4 UPD for those, give them all necessary features.
We could not get the additional paper trays through auto-creation, without
manually configuring for each user, saving to roaming profile, hoping it
does not get corrupted.

  _____