[THIN] MSI Deployment Package

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ThinNet (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:09:21 -0500

I've been surfing the Internet looking for an answer but I'm trying to deploy
the PN Agent across my network using Group Policy.  I have ORCA running and
figured out how to modify it to point to the correct server but I can't seem to
figure out any way to make Pass Through Authentication work.  I thought there
was a way of doing this without even using ORCA and just using msiexec with a
flag.  I know a lot of you are doing this, please share.

Gunnar