[THIN] MSAM

  • From: "Medeiros, Jim" <Jim.Medeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:13:04 -0400

Back on 9/5 we created a policy to PREVENT printer mapping when going
through MSAM (we are using Citrix Access Gateway 4.5.5) for all users.
Since then, I can see that many printers were created for many user
sessions (starting with MSAM_).  I can see that in the Sys log of my PS
server and I found out about it when a user complained that they can no
longer print - even though I made the change 3 weeks ago!!  They should
have complained then.

Does anyone know why printers were allowed to be mapped after that
policy went into effect?  Are there other sys/app log entries that I can
search for that may help me find the reason why the policies were not in
effect for these sessions?

Thank you,

Jim Medeiros

Citrix Administrator

GMAC Insurance

(336) 770-2858

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Thank you.