[THIN] MS Word Question

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:05:45 +1200

Hi All

Sorry if this has been asked before , But I couldn't find answer in the group

Has anyone had any issues with MS Word using the "Track Changes" feature on a
Citrix Farm ?

I have a user who repeatedly has locked sessions (all citirx session are frozen
, not just Word) and the common factor as far as I can tell is that they are
using Word with Track Changes.
We have tried creating new documents , (so that we could remove the possibility
of corrupt documents from the equation) and still get this issue.

Any pointers ,tips or advice would be much appreciated.

Word 2000
2k Server SP2
Metaframe Xpe FR2

Thanks

Lachy Darby
Systems Engineer IT

Powerco
35 Junction Street
New Plymouth

DDI: (06) 759 6234
Cell: (0274) 393 426
e-mail: Lachy.Darby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there
first, and is waiting for it.

by MailMarshal

****************************************************************************************************************************
CAUTION: This email and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, copy,
distribute, disclose or use this email or any attachments.  If you have
received this email in error, please notify us and erase this email and any
attachments.  You must scan this email and any attachments for viruses.
DISCLAIMER: Powerco Limited accepts no liability for any loss, damage or other
consequences, whether caused by its negligence or not, resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of this email or attachments or for any changes made to
this email and any attachments after sending by Powerco Limited.  The opinions
expressed in this email and any attachments are not necessarily those of
Powerco Limited.

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com