[THIN] Re: MS SP3 Performance Issues

  • From: "Ziots, Edward" <EZiots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:09:59 -0500

Agreed,

Compaq's stance will be after a hotfix or Service pack, that you reinstall
the Compaq Drivers. I have had great stability running the drivers from the
5.50 Support PAq on my Windows 2000 SP3 systems, and not seen a hit.

Also, if you have NC31X series NIC's on your Windows 2000 Servers, it
behooves you to run Support PAQ 5.50 to fix a transmit underrun problem they
had in teh 5.41.17 driver. The 6.1.3.0 driver which is included in Support
Paq 5.50 works a charm.

EZ