[THIN] Re: MFCom script for Published Desktop/Published App

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:54:52 -0400

There is also the clientnfo utility, I've been using this for some time
to find out what people are launching. It will tell you the Client Name,
Client IP Address and exact name of what was launched by the user.

Example output

[WFClientNFO]
WFClientName=DHJ82T11
WFClientAddress=10.69.85.107
WFApplicationName=#SVR - VMPMT01

I got it originally from Jim's thethin.net site. If you need it I can
forward email

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> SRaffens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/29/05 9:10 AM >>>
I'm still an old, simple cmd scripter. (Okay, really old.)

In a cmd file, you could do a "query process" and pipe the output to
'find
"explorer.exe"'. If it's successful, you have a desktop.

Steve Raffensberger

Sovereign Bank
Network Operations
Phone: (610)208-6351