[THIN] Re: Looking for comments on Appsense Suite

  • From: "Cornfield, Scott" <Scott.Cornfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:18:58 +0100

David,

You can download a 21 day trial from the AppSense website and try it out for
yourself! I spoke to the guys at iForum and they are coming on site to work
with me for a few days to demo the benefits.

The main one for us is the Optimizer part, as we are running BLp20's with
4GB RAM and dual 3GHz Cpu's yet still managing only 20 users per blade for
our CRM application. Appsense think they can improve on this by running
Optimizer.

Scott