[THIN] Looking for a way

  • From: "Aljets, Paul" <PAljets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:55:20 +0000

I need a script that would enumerate the farm.

Look only at the logged in users to a given application..  And logoff the
specified user if they have an existing session..

Ex:  Scriptname.ext PublishedAppName UserIDtoLogoff

I thought maybe I could do this with Powershell, but I found no examples that
do what I want..

Any ideas?

(The user themselves would run this as a "Self Service" type application)

I know Citrix has a SelfService Logoff tool but it doesn't work well in a x64
bit environment and honestly is more complex then I wanted it to be.

Thanks!

--paul