[THIN] Login Scripts

  • From: "Bruce Hill" <bhill@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:53:29 -0700

I know that this has been covered before, however I can not get a login
script to run when users log in thru active directory - the script is a
simple batch file - I have also tried placing it in the startup folder
for all users and still it will not run when users log in.  We are
running Web Interface 2.0 with MetaFrameXPe FR3 on a 2003 server.  Any
TIA

__________________________________
Bruce Hill
LAN Administrator
Information Technology MS-43
Gemological Institute of America  (GIA)
5345 Armada Drive
Carlsbad, California  92008
Tel: 760-603-4417
Fax: 760-603-4499
E-mail: bhill@xxxxxxx <mailto:bhill@xxxxxxx>
www.gia.edu <http://www.gia.edu/>

The World's Foremost Authority in Gemology(tm)
Ensuring the Public Trust through Nonprofit Service since 1931

are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it. Note that any views or opinions presented in this
e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of GIA. GIA takes every precaution to protect e-mail recipients,
but recipients are responsible for checking any e-mail and attachments
for the presence of viruses. GIA accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147