[THIN] Re: Lock some functions on some servers (Sent bythin-bounce@freelists.org on behalf of "Graeme Frost"<Graeme.Frost@computerland.co.nz> )

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 10:07:40 -0400

You need to setup a policy or GPO to deny Task Manager to the users to block
this.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> Brian.Lilley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/06/03 10:04AM >>>
I agree.... and while were on the subject, check this out on your Citrix
servers.... when running a published app, press CTRL+f3 and see if you get
task mangler, from which you can run cmd.exe and control panel et al...!!