[THIN] Re: Local Outlook, published Word/Excel - attachments ???

  • From: Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:34:21 +0000

We are using Windows Server 2003 with PS4.0, and with this comes 'Content
Redirection'. Not too sure if this is available in XPa.

Can anyone else advise?

On 1/11/07, Frank Workman <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Greetings,

MetaFrame XPa FR2

Running on Win2K, SP4

MS Office 2003

For technical reasons (long story) we're running Outlook locally on the
desktop, yet all other MS Office apps are published. Here's the problem:
when an Outlook user wants to open a Word or Excel attachment, how can I
automatically direct them to the published Word/Excel apps?

Can we do this withOUT installing an NFuse server?

Thanks!