[THIN] Re: Local Instant Messaging Client

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:20:11 -0400

Check out WMSoftwares IM program. Works great on TS and is a great price!!
http://www.wmsoftware.com/wmsm/

These guys have some good stuff and are great to work with. They are local
to me.
Jim

On 7/19/07, Mark Schill <mark.schill@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there any Instant Messaging client out there that doesn't use a network
service for communication? I know it sounds wierd, but here is the
situation. We can't run any type of IM client where I work. But the Citrix
admins need some sort of instant messaging since some of us are in a
different building or working from home. I am thinking of some sort of
application that we can load on a Citrix server and just have everyone run
that application. Is there such a piece of software?

--
Mark E. Schill
(678) 810-0861

--