[THIN] Re: Linux ICA client

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:00:06 -0800

Technically speaking, yes you do.  I have an ISO image for this, but I
cannot give it out freely, as it has some commercial products within it that
I cannot re-distribute (i.e. ERD Commander 2003, WinRAR, Ontrack Easy
Recovery Pro, etc.)

I don't have any notes, but you can visit the forums,
http://www.911cd.net/forums.

Chris