[THIN] Limiting users to a zone

  • From: "Henske, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Henske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:21:17 -0500

Using XP FR3 windows 2003 with WI.  I need to set up some users that
will have a citrix box in their branch office. They are connected with a
T1.  I want them to use their box 100% of the time unless that box has a
failure, then they should come back to the HQ zone.  Can I do this
automatically?  I know I could publish another set of apps with the HQ
boxes, but I don't want to do that if possible.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jennifer Henske
Project Engineering
A.G. Edwards Technology Group

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.