[THIN] Re: Lexmark E323

  • From: "Leone, Michael" <MLeone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:10:23 -0500

I don't use Citrix, but Win2K TS. That being said, I've never gotten a
Lexmark driver to work - not a couple of the Z series model, nor an X5100
(one of those all-in-one style printers).
Michael Leone, Systems Administrator
Philadelphia Contributionship
210 S. 4th Street, Philadelphia, PA  19106
<mailto:mleone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
V: 215-627-1752 x1282