[THIN] Lexmark C510N

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:29:10 -0500

I just got offered a super deal on Lexmark C510N color laser. I searched
the Lexmark website they clearly state it is Citrix compatible (even
list versions). Has anyone used the C510N on Citrix and what is their
impression? We currently use only HP B/W lasers and I want to start
providing color and remove older B/W lasers. Will a color job typically
spool larger on the average word document just because it is color?

Thanks for any insight!

Network Administrator