[THIN] Re: Kronos

  • From: "White, Collin" <cwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:24:41 -0500

Did you find the need to set up separate swap folders for these users?  We
ran into a problem with multiple people trying to access the same ODBC
Driver, and them getting runtime errors.  We set up separate csv directories
for each user and then pointed the ODBC driver towards it.  We seem to get
this Kronos to work for about a month before it starts giving us runtime
errors.  Every time we reload the app, it works for about a month before we
have problems again.  We are running Timekeeper 3.4 SP1

Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

Collin White