[THIN] Re: JPG

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:51:12 -0400

Maybe I should have put this in my first email:

When someone tries to open an image via Outlook (via Citrix), they get
the following error:

Microsoft Photo Editor
No file format information can be found in the Registry.

---

Now I am the administrator and I do not get this error... permissions
issue obviously but what permissions?

Gunnar

  _____