[THIN] Intermittent Connection Problems

  • From: "paul.jones" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:05:04 +0100

Hi

I am having some really frustrating problems with my 2000 Terminal Server.
After installing the server everything worked fine for about 2 months, but
now
I have problems connecting.  Nothing was changed on the server, it just
stopped
accepting connections.  If I reboot the server, for a while after I can
connect
successfully but then it just stops again.

There is a licence server installed on a DC in the domain and this seems to
be
working.  All of my clients however are 2000/XP so I don't know weather it
is a
licensing issue.  I rang MS ref the problem and they pointed me in the
direction
of SP3, this made no difference to the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Paul.