[THIN] Re: Interesting

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:36:08 -0700

Exactly,  do you guys know that Microsoft pays SWSoft for them to give their
software away free to hosting providers?

Joe

On 10/31/06, Tim Mangan <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh come on! Can't we all just play nice? Can't Ronald MacDonald stop by a Burger King for some onion rings now and then? Can't Hugh Hefner go to church on Sunday, just to see what it is like? Can't Lee Iacocca rent a Mustang from Hertz? And for goodness sake, can't Ray Ozzie have an iPod in his pocket?

BTW:  Microsoft does partner with VMware and XenSource, so it might be OK.