[THIN] Re: In search for the most minimalistic file manager

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 20:30:48 -0500

Hmm,
I just downloaded this program on Windows XP and tried to run it. I get an
error every time it runs Cannot fing G:\Documents and
Settings\Bradley\Desktop  Wonder who Bradley is? Then I get an error that it
cant find C:\\Links  Then when it comes up every other file listing is a
black line until you click on them.  I'd say it is some pretty crappy
coding.
JK