[THIN] Idle Timeouts Published Applications

  • From: "Dennis Tuttle" <DTuttle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:54:51 -0500

Hi Thin List Gurus
   I am having a bizarre situation.  I have recently upgraded to Metaframe PS
4.0 XPe, from XPs FR3.  My configuration is: 1 - MS2000 SP4 server, 2- MS2003
SP1 servers in a farm. I am running the CSG 2.0 and Web Interface 2.0.  Since
the upgrade some not all of my remote users connecting over the Internet are
being timed out after 5-10 minutes of inactivity.

   I have reset all the Idle Timeout farm settings.  I have applied all CTX
recommended hot fixes and lengthened  the TCP Keep Alive Interval on the farm
PS server.  I have made no changes to the WI, CSG, or STA server.  Does anyone
know how to resolve this issue?

-Dennis

Dennis Tuttle
Senior Network Administrator