[THIN] Re: IPAQ

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:08:17 -0400

Am about to

-----Original Message-----
From: Spencer Sun [mailto:ssun@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 9:09 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: IPAQ

Hmmm.  On mine, I get an IE window, but the URL it points to is
http://127.0.0.1/main.htm.  This page is a gray screen with the ICA icon at
the top of the page and some links on it, that let you configure
connections.

I've been using this client for a while now and haven't had any issues, once
I got used to the interface.

Have you tried removing it and reinstalling it?