[THIN] Re: IMA service randomly hangs then causes a "rolling blackout"

  • From: Trey Mears <trey.mears@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 11:49:00 -0700

Unfortunately Joe, I do not have much in the way of additional information.
There has only been some preliminary dialog between myself and the
on-site engineers.
I will eventually have some more detail.
I have done quite a bit of research on the topic, but I wanted some
"real world" experience stuff...so I just wanted to get some idea as
to what sorts of things might cause this type of scenerio.

Trey