[THIN] IIS6 and ICA ANy issues

  • From: sbbarr@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:08:26 -0800

Hi all,

Our thin clients are setup to use TCP+HTTP to fidn the servers, we then have
aliases created in dns to point to ica.  Then the thin clients look for ica
and they find the server.  Pretty standard, my question is does anyone know of
any issues with this find procedure for Windows 2003 and IIS 6?

Bob

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147