[THIN] IE7 security warning message.

  • From: Jose Luis Delgado <delgadojl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:46:37 -0500

Hello List.
Good to All.

We recently upgraded our citrix farm to IE7, and from then on when our
user click to open their My Documents folder the get prompted with
this error

"Internet Explorer: this page has an unspecified potential security
risk would you like to continue" YES or NO

When they click on YES, My Document folder opens.

Does anyone knows how to disable the warning message.

I have google and check on citrix.com, but the solutions did not work for us.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
-Jose.
Follow ThinList on Twitter