[THIN] Re: IE7 and favorites

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:01:21 -0400

Ok I was able to find the stub entry that created the links and we'll just
move forward with that.  Really makes me mad that MS has no way of easily
getting rid of these files.  Makes no sense to me whatsoever but whatever.

thanks Doug, I would agree but when everything (and I mean everything) has
to be certified against hundreds of pieces of software and everything is
built around IE (ActiveX, etc) you go with you got.  Shoot the company is
still using IE6 and is only just beginning the testing of IE7.  an

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Doug Rooney <Doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  I know this is not what you are looking for, but we do not use IE for
> this and MANY other reasons, including security risks.
>

> Thank You
>
> ~Doug Rooney
> Sonoma Tilemakers
> IT Manager