[THIN] IE on a Capio ONE

  • From: "Eyles, Richard" <richard.eyles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:13:40 -0000

Hi,

I'm trying to work out if the Capio's that are the standard buy here have a
built in IE. www.neoware.com says that part-no BE-B1-CB does and that
BE-A1-BA do not. However I cannot find that text anywhere on the client
itself or in the set-up!

In connection configuration I can see a web-client entry but it is greyed
out and I cannot see where to configure it, either there on in the control
panel. The user manuals from the website aren't helping me either!

Please can anybody point me in the right direction?

Many thanks

Richard
--
Richard Eyles