[THIN] Re: IE 7 Public Beta 2 available - S:\setup\Microsoft\IE\ie7Beta

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:36:19 -0000

I've always been a bit gung-ho about betas (both OS and app), but after
spending a bit of time running a machine running Vista beta, I'm not
that motivated to install IE7 beta.

In the past, I've tended to find something I've liked in betas, and
enjoyed being current, but I didn't find anything that appealed or
seemed an improvement to me.

Neil

This email and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above
named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email from your system. You must take no
action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its
contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained in
this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods Shop Direct Group
Limited or its subsidiaries. Please note that email communications may be
monitored. The registered office of Littlewoods Shop Direct Group Limited is
1st Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered
number 4663281