[THIN] Re: ICA, SYN, No ACK, possible stupidity

  • From: Henry Sieff <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:01:06 -0600

Not sure - its possible that since the initial 3 way with the connection to
2598 fails, the issue wouldn't come up. It depends if the Session
Reliability service handles the failed handshake better then the ICA service
itself (it probably doesn't proxy off to ICA until the session is fully
established).

If it doesn't show up, that might justify the upgrade.