[THIN] ICA Client session freezes when connecting through AGEE

  • From: Andreas Roth <art-freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 23:55:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi list,

We migrated all XenApp clients from Juniper SSL VPN to AGEE using (VPN)
"Clientless" Access though AGEE.

Since migration some users are experiencing session freezes. It seems that
graphic intense sessions are more affected than others. We could reproduce the
issue with a server rendered movie. When user is disconnecting and reconnecting
to the same session, the screen is refreshed and working. Most clients are
running Citrix Receiver v3.1 - updating to v3.4 seems to fix the issue.

Unfortunately updating Citrix Receiver isn't that easy, cause a lot of Clients
are not-managed endpoints.

Anyone having this issue before, maybe knowing a server-site workaround or fix
for that?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Andreas