[THIN] ICA Client crashes when trying to shadow.

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:31:34 +0100

Sometimes when a user try to shadow another user the ICA Clients crashes.
And we have to connect to the ICA session again. Then if we try to shadow
again, it might or might not work.

Enviroment is:
All clients connect to a published desktop, using client 7.100.21825. Shadowing
trough CMC for IT staff, and Quick Shadow for regular users.
Servers, single farm and single domain, Citrix MF XP FR2 SP2 on Win2k SP3 + All
security patches, and some hotfixes.

I have not checked the color depth, to see if that could be the problem, but
since i sometimes can shadow on the second attemt, that does not look logical
to me.

This problem arised after upgrading all clients to this ICA Client level. Could
it be that the client is newer than the FR?

Mvh
Svein Arild

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147