[THIN] Re: I will ask again...

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 15:48:20 -0500

As I am not running split tunneling, and using IP Pools with an internal
subnet and internal default gateway, i can see no reason why this should
not be routing all requests to the inside.

Chad Schneider
Systems Engineer
ThedaCare IT
920-735-7615

>>> On 5/12/2008 at 3:42 PM, <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We will say again…..have you looked at all the routes and determined
that the gateway is configured properly to direct all request to the
inside? Did you make the public interface eth0 or eth1?

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85266