[THIN] Re: I want to hide a particular published app from the PN and the PNAgent

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:04:45 -0700

Did this yesterday.  I also found a bug in FilterApps 1.2 that was easy to
fix.  There is HiddenApps (for Web Interface) and separate one for PNAgent.
If you look at the directory of inetpub, you'll see a separate location just
for PNAgent so if you want it hidden from both, you'll have to implement
both hacks.  If you just want PNAgent, then just use the FilterApps
modification.

Email me offline if you need the fixed version of FilterApps for PNAgent.

Program Neighborhood is a different story. If you have PNAgent, then why PN
too?

Joe

  _____