[THIN] Re: I need opinion on install

  • From: Mason Dively <mdively@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 15:52:40 -0500

I hate to be the one to share a positive SP3 experience, but we just got done
implementing Win2K SP3 in both of our Metaframe XPe FR2 farms with no negative
experiences to speak of.  Between both our farms we are talking 230 Metaframe
servers, and if anything we noticed a little better application server
stability immediately following the SP upgrade.

If you are thinking about Win2K SP3 just remember to SP the server after your
Metaframe installation is at your desired feature release level--you shouldn't
have much trouble.

Good luck,
Mason