[THIN] Re: I applied is PSE400W2K3R06

  • From: "Russell Robertson" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:56:19 -0000

Shiva

Apologies, you need to uninstall the patch PSE400W2K3R06 if you don't
have access to the license server. Based on the fact now that you seem
to be having other problems, this is probably the best course of action
for you to take.

Cheers

Russell

Russell Robertson | Virtual Stream | T:01224 580970 | M:07881 922 745 |
Microsoft, Citrix and VMware advisers |