[THIN] How to set UPD printers to default to draft?

  • From: "Enda Martin" <emartin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:04:22 +0100

Hi,

Running Citrix PS4.5 Advanced on W2k3 SP2 servers.

I am trying to set printers using the Citrix UPD to default to draft
quality. This was apparently handled in the Presentation Server 4.5
Rollup 2.

I installed the rollup on one server, rebooted the machine and attempted
to follow the instructions to change a value in the registry on that
server. The value to change is in:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Citrix\Print\UPDDevmode

My problem is that the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Citrix\Print\ folder
does not exist in the registry.

Do I simply create it?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Enda.

Enda Martin

Group IT Manager
WINDSOR MOTOR GROUP

  _____

Belgard Road,
Tallaght,
Dublin 24
Phone: +353 1 4633500
Fax: +353 1 4633518
email: emartin@xxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.windsor.ie <http://www.windsor.ie/>

Important Notice: Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of the Windsor Motor Group. This email is intended only for the use of
the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged and/or
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient,or a person
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please
note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error
please notify us immediately by telephone and destroy the original.  Thank you
for your co-operation.

Windsor Motors
Company registered in Ireland, Registration No 26650
Registered office: Belgard Road, Dublin 24