[THIN] How to make a red title bar for ICA-Session on W2K3-Server

  • From: "Daniel Schoppmann" <dschoppmann@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:15:41 +0100

Hi list

No problem to make all windows title bars in a different color (e.g. "255 0
0" for red) so that the user can distinguish between local and citrix
sessions by changing a regkey in HKLM on a W2K Terminal Server.
But I can not manage to paint a title bar on a W2K3 Server. Even though my
GPO made the right regkey (I thin its still the same place in the registry
for W2K3) color doesn't change.
Perhaps it has something to to with the fact, that the title bar is no
longer one color but a color gradient.
Could some please help me ? How can I dye the title bars on a W2k3 Server ?

Ciao, Daniel

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH
for Microsoft Terminal Services
http://www.thinprint.com/dotprint/index.php?s=682&lc=1